Monday, April 4, 2011

Share Your World With Me

What is it about sharing our world with others that's so attractive to some?

As I read through blogs online, I see that people will share anything and everything with anyone that will listen: Kids, family, dogs, cooking, dating, husbands, work, neighbors, sports, gardening, boredom, crafts, drinking, grades....

It's fascinating to me. I'm a little bit jealous. I tend to keep my "going's on" private. Private being defined as known to me, my family, my friends, my boyfriend, my kids, and my co-workers. I certainly try to keep my opinions a bit tampered (but that some time's doesn't work). Even Facebook and Twitter get a "brain to keyboard filter". Some people should really learn that discipline.

I'm a sucker for the blog titles. People are so clever sometimes (this doesn't apply to the million and a half "The Thomas Family Blog" that are nothing but pictures of cute, adorable kids and puppies). I'll read through just based on the blog title if it's snappy enough.


OK, off I go. I set up my blog (this is it!) thinking surely I have some witty commentary and stories to share with others (stay with me, I do). I spend time with the design, too much time as I feel like it's as much about trying to define my personality as it is to pick a groovy background. I come up with a catchy title, something that will provide a summary of the contents to which you will be subjected. I think I succeeded. You can tell me later. I've got lots to say.

drumroll..........

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Grrr. Git some followers, girl --- Here's what I'd like to do for you you in Heaven. Ever wonder if sex is allowed in Heaven? Love make'n for the length and breadth of eternity? Soft, slow, and smoooth, interspersed with deliciousNnutritious Pi? The big O for days, or weeks, screeem'n, sighing, sobbing... is definitely allowed. God would NOT create the glory of Heaven without joy, babe. No, you don't gotta with me, you don't gotta with anyone, only an option for those who wanna make love a part of their eternity; yet, just imagine: twenty-one? a hundred? ten thousand one? handsome, tall, gentle, muscular guys + you alone + seventeen years + nude swimming in the shallow ocean + flying + nude floating + erotic, bedtime stories at dusk + whatever your precious and precocious heart comes-up with ... Owch. But, yet, ya must git-up thar first; must be humble enough to see the need for repentance in this finite existence (I go every month). Why not? Why wouldn't Almighty God allow that super-freek'n-dooper, glorious high for a month or seventy-seven-weeks?? See? Heaven ain't as boring or tasteless as you might think, doll; God loves you and God wants to provide the best for you. I want Heaven to be with you, too, to serve you, honor you, love you, nekk witchoo, cherish you for all eternity. For those few who actually achieve the Great Beyond, girly? God sez, 'They had to put-up with total crap on earth? No mo, brudda. Everything's theirs in Heaven'. We cannot stay here: all of U.S. must croak someday. So, decide if this whorizontal, lifelong demise is worth the slowly unraveling, unending joy of Heaven. God Bless You, girl --- Meet me Upstairs. We'll have a blast and a half. Lots of those. +sexponential.blogspot.com+